Monday, February 18, 2013

Changes

I haven't written on this blog in almost 3 months! Life has changed so much in the last few months. Some good, some bad, but none of it a surprise to God.

Today is my *50th* birthday! I can't believe I am already that age. I still feel 18! Life goes flying by so fast whether we like it or not. Seems like only yesterday my girls were little, and now one is married with a 7 month old son. One is getting married in 33 days, and our *baby* is getting married in 75 days! Talk about changes!!

Time does not stand still and we can not live in the past. We must look forward to new beginnings and all the joy that it holds. I may have to remind myself of that a lot in the next several months.

I am thankful for God showing me that He has me right where he wants me. What I choose to do with that is up to me. May I bring honor to Him in all I say & do!

No comments:

Post a Comment